Wednesday, January 19, 2011

End of an era?

To me eras end when people pass, tv shows are cancelled, people marry and when people retire, and a few more things.

It's sad to think how quick time goes by even when your in the middle of it you don't notice it flying pass you.

With the passing of my grandmother and my mother, it has made me think of the things I will never know. I have my grandparents left on my fathers side and I can hear 1000 stories but I will never really know how things were when they were young, my kids will never know how my life was when I was young. You can never capture a moment and hold on to it. You have to take pictures and soak everything in while your in the middle of it.

With Oprah, Larry King, and Regis Philmin all retiring makes me think. I always thought they would be on because that's who I've known and watched since I was younger. It just makes me feel a little bit older and under prepared for it.

And let me just add I'm also sadden by the news that prince William is getting married, we were suppose to be getting married, I can take Kate down any day haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment