Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Would you read?

My thought about life is.. In life it either starts out shitty or ends shitty, I just hope it's not all shitty.

I have a story to tell about my life. It's a story you might not believe because you could never imagine so many things happening to one person or one family. But let me be clear, my story isn't over, I have not found my happy ending yet but I'm sure as hell I'm getting one.

I've always thought of how my life would make a good book, either if it was exactly like my life or even if it took the main parts and maybe changed them a little. And what if that book was turned into a movie. I of course would want a roll in it but by then maybe I'll be long gone. You cant be a ledgen till your dead. Isn't it funny how no one hears you till your dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment